Irlam Lodge has been beautifully decorated to high standards. It is ideal for the bride and friends to stay in the night before their wedding day or for the bride and groom on the night of the wedding if they are not taking the main house. Or it simply provides further guest accommodation, which is located at the entrance to the country estate. The rooms are contemporary, spacious and well appointed and have been renovated to a high standard. They feature the following:
- King-sized double bedroom, with a private view to the lawn.
- Large twin bedroom, ideal for families.
- A well-appointed, open plan kitchen and dining area featuring contemporary fittings.
- Spacious living room, with open fire and TV.
- Family sized bathroom, with bath and walk-in shower.
- Outside terrace area to relax on the day after your big day, lawned gardens and plenty of space for parking.
The house, the cottages and the lodge can accommodate up to 36 guests on site and we can recommend extra accommodation if required. Because Irlam Lodge is situated just outside the estate entrance, it is available on a first come-first served basis.